2023年6月2日星期五

Preschool fun with audio activities

My granddaughter Xin is 5 years old now. She attends Dawning Kindergarten 2 years ago. She is active and smart.

Today I try to persuade Xin to an audio fun teaching,which I presume as a interesting and interactive method teaching.

I give her a preschool fun activities RHYMES and she can read and even sing along.
After that I persuade her to watch Do Re Mi video clip with Julie Andrew playing guitar and sing along with the children. She really likes the sound of music and movie actions.

After that she intends to finish all the activities in the book including complete the alphabet series, fill in the blank, colour the small letters to spell the specific words,join the dots by connecting the numbers in ascending sequence to reveal the pictures etc.

 

没有评论: