2010年1月9日星期六

Direction for use 说明书











A go-between hopes to make a match between a businessman and a pretty girl. But this businessman is very smart, he says,” Before I buy something, I prefer to see the sample first.”

“Oh my God, how am I going to speak up with the virgin?” says the go-between.
The businessman says,” I’m doing business. Either you follow my
Wish or cancel it.”
The go-between talks to the girl,” I’ve found a good man, rich, and he is doing business, he doesn’t want to take the risk, and he prefers to see the “sample”.”

“Please listen to me,” the girl says,” my business is good as his; I’ll give him “direction to use” instead of “sample”.”


一个媒人想撮合一个商人和一个美女的婚事。可是这位商人很精刁,他说:“我买东西以前,总是先看样品。”

“我的天,怎么把这种事儿向小姐开口呢?”介绍人说。

商人说:“我是在做生意。要么照我的做,要么拉倒。”

介绍人于是向小姐说:“我找了个男的还不错,也有钱,可是他是个做生意的,不想冒风险。所以他要看‘样品’。”

“听着,”那小姐说,“我做生意也不比他差,我不会给他‘样品’,而只能给他‘说明书’”。

没有评论: